For when you want to get your message across.
Our "promote" campaigns can be tailored for any size business - we work across the range, from multinationals to small, family businesses developing both business-to-business and consumer media campaigns.
As well as the traditional media we work through the internet or direct communication.
No matter what method we find to deliver the message, the one thing we ensure is that the message gets across to the right people in the right way at the right time. Promoting you and your skills where you want to be seen.
We promote you through:
Our team of skilled and well-connected journalists achieve high levels of positive exposure for our clients in national, regional and trade publications, in newspapers and magazines, on radio, television and electronic media. Our work in this area includes:
- Press office services
- Press visits and receptions
- Press conferences and launches
- Media Sponsorship
- Editor/journalist briefings
- Press kits
- Creative press photography
- Broadcast media coverage
- Live television and radio services
- Radio and TV features
- Feature/article writing and planning
Reputations can be made or lost online. We can place good news stories about you, your business and your products on websites, on social media networks, with bloggers and on forums helping to build a strong presence for you.
We detect and counteract the effect that unhappy customers, those with a grudge or competitors can have on the web. The internet is the first place people search for a product or service and we ensure that they can find you there with engaging information; interesting stories, pictures and videos.
We manage your presence on social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Linked In with the emphasis on quality information for those who engage with you, harnessing the power that the interactivity of these tools can have for you.
Our online work is integrated with traditional media to drive people to your web presence. Empica services include:
- Strategies for Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks.
- Creating videos for the web and running channels on video sites like You Tube.
- Identifying influential websites and blogs that your customers visit and targeting them with stories.
- Creating and running a blog with latest client news.
- Placing stories on press release sites online to achieve wider coverage (including international).
- Promoting stories in Google and Yahoo News.
- Monitoring websites, social media, blogs and forums for discussion about clients.
- Ensuring a consistent message is delivered over all online channels.
- Using social bookmarking sites to gain further exposure.
- Prompting online discussion and third party endorsement of products and services.
A well-timed and well-organised event can be the perfect way to promote your company or product both internally and externally. We have experience of arranging:
- Seminars and workshops
- VIP visits
- Product launches
- VIP visits
- Official openings
- Corporate hospitality
- Employee conferences
- Sponsored events
- Networking opportunities
- Trade displays
- Shareholder & stakeholder events
Our service can include everything from developing the original concept to the event follow-up and evaluation including VIP/celebrity bookings through to stand design and construction.
Sometimes it is better to create your own media and get your message across directly to your audience. We will create that media for you for internal or external audiences. Our work in this field includes:
- Videos and DVDs
- Magazines & Newsletters
- Annual reports
- Advertising copy
- Direct Mail
- Audio Clips for web or mobile broadcast
- Sales & presentation
- Branded Promotional Items
- Books and manuals